CPR and first aid are key skills that are important to everyone, not just scuba divers. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines, and you can offer courses to anyone. The great thing about EFR courses is they make learning easy by providing a comfortable environment to practice emergency care skills. Your students finish the course feeling confident with their new skills and ready to help someone in need.
Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR), Secondary Care (First Aid), CPR & AED and Care for Children courses follow the emergency considerations and protocols as developed by the members of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) Among members of ILCOR are American Heart Association and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC). Emergency First Response Corp. is a corporate affiliate of PADI.
The Emergency First Response Instructor (EFRI) Course is a “hands-on” program that provides qualified individuals with the additional training necessary to teach Primary Care (CPR), Secondary Care (First Aid), CPR & AED, and Care for Children. This course builds on the instructor candidates’ skills as primary and secondary care providers and focuses on developing their instructional abilities. Through independent study, classroom sessions and practice teaching assignments, instructor candidates learn to conduct the Emergency First Response courses.
The Emergency First Response Instructor (EFRI) course prepares the candidate to become an Instructor who organizes, markets, promotes and teaches the EFR course not only for scuba divers but for others within the community as well. As a PADI Instructor being an Instructor in CPR and First Aid is a requirement of certification and enables the instruction of the CPR/First Aid requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
- Have completed an EFR Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying training) within the past 24 months
- 18 years old
- To maintain the Emergency First Response Instructor rating, individuals must renew their rating every year by submitting a renewal application to Emergency First Response.
- Emergency First Response Instructor Manual
- Emergency First Response Student Exams
- Oro-Nasal Resuscitation Mask
- A la carte: $225, EFR Instructor Manual – $207.95, Student Exams – $22.50, Oro-Nasal Resuscitation Mask – $14, EFR Instructor Application Fee – $105
- All-Inclusive: $399, Save $175.45
Ft Lauderdale Dive ShopThe Sea Experience Dive Shop is a PADI 5 Star Career Development Center located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Our dive shop associates are all PADI professionals and can help you chose the equipment that best suits your needs, whatever type of scuba diving you do. Additionally, the staff is always happy to answer any training questions you may have, from PADI Open Water Diver
to PADI Instructor Development
courses. Sea Experience Dive Shop Products & Services Certifications
– PADI Open Water is just one of many courses offered at our Ft. Lauderdale dive shop.
If it’s offered by PADI, we probably teach it! From Advanced Open Water Certification to Instructor Development Courses our knowledgeable instructors will get you trained and in the water quickly and safely.
For more info, visit our Learn to Dive Page
. Air and Nitrox tank fills
– Our scuba dive shop has a top of the line Air & Nitrox fill system. Our Air and Nitrox system allow for the perfect fill while protecting the safety of customers and employees. So whether you want Air or Nitrox our Fort Lauderdale, Florida dive shop can accommodate your needs.
For more info and pricing visit our Fills & Service Page
. SCUBA Gear
– We offer top of the line scuba diving and snorkeling equipment
from brands such as Atomic, Aqualung and Suunto. Retail Clothing
– Sea Experience also offers retail clothing including t-shirts, rash guards, shorts and chill guards and an assortment of scuba diving accessories
Come visit us in sunny South Florida! We are located at: 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Open 7 Days a Week 8am to 5pm