Florida Snorkel & Glass Bottom Boat Trips Daily!
Snorkeling with Sea Experience is fun, easy and safe. We run 2 snorkel trips daily, 10:15 am and 2:15 pm. The 2 ½ hour trip starts with a narrated tour through Millionaires Row on the Intracoastal Waterway to Port Everglades and then we head out to the beautiful Ft. Lauderdale, Florida’s ocean waters.
The reef, named the Fort Lauderdale Twin Ledges, is about ½ mile offshore between Las Olas Blvd. and Sunrise Blvd. This natural coral reef and is from 7’ at the shallowest point to 20’ at the deepest and hosts a variety of colorful marine life. You will be absolutely amazed at the underwater world that lives just right off our shores. We spend approximately an hour at the reef where you have the option of either snorkeling or staying dry and enjoying the view through one of two 3’ x 9’ glass bottom viewing wells on the boat. We will then cruise back along the beach as we head back to the dock where we conclude the snorkeling tour.
- Prices for the snorkeling trip include all snorkeling equipment, including a snorkel vest and instruction on how to snorkel.
- There is no minimum age to participate, but basic swimming skills are required.
- Our friendly crew welcomes all ages and skill levels including kids, families, seniors, first time and experienced snorkelers.
Watch the Sea Experience and Sea Experience II as they make their daily trips in and out of Port Everglades. Dive trips depart the dock at 9:00 am and the the snorkel trips depart at 10:15 am and 2:15 pm. Our snorkel and dive boats reach the webcams about 20 to 25 minutes after departing the dock. Maybe you will even catch our guests waving to you from beautiful Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! So, if you can’t join us, you can still be part of the adventure!
|Child Snorkeler (12 years old and younger)||$21|
|Child Rider (12 years old and younger)||$15|
|Reusable Waterproof Film Camera||$15|
- Includes snorkel, mask, fins, and snorkel vest.
- Beverages and snacks sold on board.
- Gratuities, tax, and towels not included.
- Our Snorkeling Tour Daily Departures (Weather Allowing) are at 10:15 am & 2:15 pm
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to the Snorkeling Trip departure, reservations are void after 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Reservations are strongly recommended for individuals and small groups
- Reservations are required with a credit card to hold your space for groups of six or more
- Walk-ins welcome but will be on Stand-By only
- Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX accepted
Open 7 Days a Week 8am to 5pm
|Private Charters Available!|
Contact us for more information
What are the physical requirements for snorkeling?
There are no physical requirements except to be in general good health. If in doubt, please consult your physician.
Can I snorkel while pregnant?
Please consult your physician.
Are there changing rooms available?
There are restrooms at the Bahia Mar and a marine head on the snorkel boat that can be used for changing rooms.
Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, basic swimming skills are required and a snorkel vest will be provided.
Will my Credit Card be charged at the time of the reservation?
No, it is just used to hold your reservation.
Can I change my mind and go snorkeling once I am on the boat?
Yes, just pay the Captain for the difference.
What is your cancellation policy?
24 hour notice of cancellation is appreciated.
What do I need to bring with me on the snorkeling tour?
Bring a towel and swimsuit.
What is available for sale on-board the snorkeling and glass bottom boat?
Water, soda, and snacks ($1), Domestic beer ($3) and Imported beer ($4)
Is there a place to keep my belongings on the snorkeling and glass bottom boat?
Yes, there are areas on the boat that you can put your things in to keep dry.